Letting tradition grow
Everything began way back in 1948. Nicola Bagnara founded a small stonemason company in Appiano in Northern Italy. A great deal of diligence, hard work, and great passion for natural stone have allowed us to grow over the course of three generations into one of the most successful international natural stone companies in the world. In addition to a number of locations in Northern Italy (around Verona) we distinguish ourselves through an efficient, international purchasing and sales network which is active in, among other places, Australia, Scandinavia, Korea, the USA, Africa, and Brazil. In spite of our constant growth, our traditional company has continued to remain a family operation that is socially committed.
1948Founding by Nicola Bagnara in Appiano, Italy.
1961Opening of the first corporate quarry of porphyry
in Alto Adige. Supply of the construction of supporting
walls for the motorway Brennero.
1975Opening of the factory in Appiano.
1977Management of the company handed over
to the founder’s son, Bruno Bagnara.
1994Opening of the factory and warehouse in Volargne.
1999Opening of the blocks yard in Rivoli Veronese.
2002Opening of the blocks yard in Massa Carrara.
2004Construction of the factory in Cavaion Veronese
and increased international activity.
2013Expansion of the blocks yard in Rivoli Veronese.
2016Renovation and expansion
of the headquarters in Appiano.
2017Management of the company handed over
to Bruno’s two sons: Philipp and Niko Bagnara.
Tradition is preserving the fire and not worshiping the ashes
Gustav Mahler 1860 - 1911